Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2016

A new day

A new day, a new dawn as the saying goes. Well, i am slowly learning how this blog thing is going. So far no comments or followings but that is okay. I am using this more as a journal to my life as it is right now. I can look back and know that i have had the case of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly times of my life.

So i have decided to get off my butt and stop being sorry for myself(again) and start my own small business of a second hand book store. Ambrosia Second Hand Books will become a reality and I will push forward, however slow it may start. Rome was not built in a day so neither is my bookstore.  I have also gone and made a veg and herb garden for myself. Nothing like good ole back breaking, manual labour to bring things back into perspective again. I have to keep remembering that only I can make myself happy and not others. The fact that i have hit the Peri menopause stage of my life doesn't help at all. Moods and flame on's and hot flushes are just soooo not in.... then there is the might brain fog that i have.

So, my new resolution (again) is to make myself happy and not depend on others to do it for me and to keep pushing forward with the books selling and my veggie garden.

Captain of our own destiny, time to put the words into action and this time not fall on my own face due to my own making.....

EISH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment